Re: pedro the lion

haha, Barry and I had an interesting discussion about that a while ago.
The band is great live, but it's not a mosh pit kind of show.  No
screaming teenie-boppers niether.  (shudders at the memory of the one
dumb thing about the John Mayer show) I wish I was seeing Pedro, but
alas, I am no where near, and I have homework.
Bethany

Dawn wrote:

> Just curious - any Denver-area listies going to the Pedro the Lion
> show tomorrow?
>
> (Layne, anyone....)
>
> Never seen 'em before - should I expect a good time?
>
> Dawn

~*~*~*~
"and the stories in my pockets are the best I've ever lived" -Sarah
Masen