Re: Fitzgeralds !!! Who's going ???

On Fri, 26 Apr 2002, Laura Hepker wrote:

> I might be there...depends on what goes on today.
>
> What do you look like? What might you be wearing?
>
> I'm fairly short with long blond curly hair and glasses. I'll be
> wearing jeans and either an OtR t-shirt (tho I suppose I wouldn't
> stand out that way) or...

fairly short?  sure, if you mean in a land where most people are giants (:
or do i have an exaggerated memory of your smile?

> well, maybe it'd be better if YOU describe yourself. Perhaps you're
> less non-descript than this, on paper.

not so no-descript.

laura has a laugh that makes you smile. and wish you were in on the joke.
blue eyes?  fair skin, like in fairy tales.

wishi i were going....

rhys

--
Error: Sector not found -- Should I search under the bed? (Y/N)