RE: I'm Ba-aaack...

Shannon, welcome back.  If I recall you were slewis@ libris or something like that?  Been a long time.

I wonder how many different people have actually posted to this list that are not currently "active" or even subscribed.  I can think of several right off the top of my head.  And I have only been subscribed for like 3-3 1/2 years and lurked for about the first year or so of that.

It is interesting how the whole list evolves.  I am on two other discussion lists but they are 100% on topic and do not stray at all.  Not that it is a rule or anything but the camaraderie isn't happening as it is here.  We have met several listees at different times/places from this list but I really have no desire to meet up with any one on any of the other lists.  The people here are not shy.

Um where was I?  Oh yeah Shannon welcome back.  Hope your new label, release, job are all great for you.

Michael

 To the terror of some, and excitement of many other, I, having changed my email address quite some time ago and therefore slipping into listee obscurity, have returned to over-the-rhine listdom.  I hope it is a good thing that I am back.

shannon lewis