I'm Ba-aaack...

Greetings,  ;-)

To the terror of some, and excitement of many other, I, having changed my email address quite some time ago and therefore slipping into listee obscurity, have returned to over-the-rhine listdom.  I hope it is a good thing that I am back.

Since I have last chatted with you all (those who are still around) I have;
1.  quit my job at the UGA Science Library
2.  become a full-time Campus Minister (http://www.wdauga.com/staff_lewis.html)
3.  broken up, gotten back together, and released (finally) a new c.d. with my band/project, Set on Edge (http://soe.pair.com)
4.  didn't record a song for the tribute c.d., in spite of drew and chris's hounding, which i regret with all of my heart, mine, soul, and general person-hood
5.  read innumerable books, happy to chat about them
6.  watched over the rhine several times
7.  started my own record label
8.  still haven't learned when to shut up.
will try to do so now, however...

shannon lewis
"
...self-righteousness can attach itself to the underside of our virtue." -- H. Nouwen
"
The man whom God will use must be undone." -- A. W. Tozer
http://www.wdauga.com/staff_lewis.html
http://mp3.com/setonedge
http://soe.pair.com/