Re: I'm Ba-aaack...

On 4/25/02 2:47 AM, quoth the effervescent Wrmrdays at aol_com at
Wrmrdays at aol_com:

>To the terror of some, and excitement of many other, I, having changed my
>email address quite some time ago and therefore slipping into listee
>obscurity, have returned to over-the-rhine listdom.  I hope it is a good
>thing that I am back.

Indeed it is! Welcome back, o-so-very-oldtime oldtimer!

I don't even remember the last time I saw a post from you that wasn't in
the archives. How long has it been? And congrats on all the news-- you've
been busy!

And I'm with you on the tribute album regrets. Hey Bru-say'n'Drew-- when
do we start on Volume II?