Re: Guitar Playin Fool...

Oh my gosh, I love that movie!! Ahh.

Yeah, I've always wanted a black one...but I like the color of this
one...and it sounds great. Very pretty. This one is soo much better than my
old one...it was such a cheapie tho. It's great. The guy thru in a free gig
bag too...it's like a soft bag for it...soo cool. :)
Yeah, it's taken like a week to learn Poughkeepsie...I'm not completely
there yet...give me another week. :) My fingers are killin me! Be prepared
for that.

So what's the status of you purchasing a guitar??

Grateful,
Kylie

>--- Kylie Wilkerson <kylie_wilkerson at hotmail_com>
>wrote:
> > Fo sheezy. Here's the link...hope it works.
>

>Ohhhhhhh, I love it.  (Suddenly feels like George
>Kennedy and Paul Newman in that car washing scene in
>Cool Hand Luke--shakes it off!)
>
>Ahem, I love the color. That's one thing that I've
>been noticing lately.  I like the darker colors better
>than the light ones.  And I bet it plays wonderfully.
>

>Can you tell a big difference in how  this one feels
>compared to your old one?
>
>And how long did it take you to learn Poughkeepsie?
>It seems like a week or something.  You rock!
>
>Mark

>Yahoo! Games - play chess, backgammon, pool and more
>http://games.yahoo.com/

Undeniably...Kylie