Re: Guitar Playin Fool...

--- Kylie Wilkerson <kylie_wilkerson at hotmail_com>
wrote:
> Fo sheezy. Here's the link...hope it works.

Ohhhhhhh, I love it.  (Suddenly feels like George
Kennedy and Paul Newman in that car washing scene in
Cool Hand Luke--shakes it off!)

Ahem, I love the color. That's one thing that I've
been noticing lately.  I like the darker colors better
than the light ones.  And I bet it plays wonderfully.

Can you tell a big difference in how  this one feels
compared to your old one?

And how long did it take you to learn Poughkeepsie?
It seems like a week or something.  You rock!

Mark