(sorta OT) Kim Taylor (OtR tour mate)

Hello everybody;
   I just got an e-mail from the Kim Taylor website announcing the release
of a very limited edition 7 song live CD.  She opened for several OtR
concerts (such as the Southgate House, KY concert last year).  I very much
enjoyed her, and immediately ordered the CD, so ORDER NOW--unless you don't
want a copy =)  You can pay through PayPal, too (Woo-hooo!!)  Here's the
e-mail:

Hi everyone!

Kim Taylor Live at the Miramar is a 7 song CD now available!!

Recorded December 17, 2001 at the Miramar Theatre in Milwaukee, WI this is a
limited run.  Only 125 copies so don't miss out!

Visit Kim's website for more information . . . www.kim-taylor.net