Session's at West 54th

Why doesn't Virgin Rec. set up more publicity for Over the Rhine?  I think a good thing for them to do would be "Session's at West 54th". (The TV Show)  I flipped to it the other night and there was a girl, Kim Richey, singing with a band.  My husband told me that she'd opened up for OTR a bunch of times a couple of years back.  She sounded alright, but I wonder how a great band like OTR doesn't get offers like these as well?  They'd be great on that show!  Or even the "Up Close and Personal" show on Oxygen?  And another, "Austin City Limits"?   I think it give them more of an audience.  (As well as a chance for us to tape them doing a show.  ~~ wink, wink!)  Well, it's just a thought.  Maybe Karen or Linford will be reading this a suggest it to their label.

Just thinking out loud.....

~~Jessica