Re: Session's at West 54th

   Well, I believe that Sessions at West 54th is no longer being created (I
could be wrong, but I can't seem to find any listings of it anymore, and
their webpage seems to be down).  But, the idea is good--It would be great
if Virgin would do some more TV "promotions".  Austin City Limits would be
great, and so would Mountain Stage (both PBS).  I wonder if Linford and
Karin have any say in the matter?

-Daniel J. Summers

  Why doesn't Virgin Rec. set up more publicity for Over the Rhine?  I think
a good thing for them to do would be "Session's at West 54th". (The TV Show)
  I flipped to it the other night and there was a girl, Kim Richey, singing
with a band.  My husband told me that she'd opened up for OTR a bunch of
times a couple of years back.  She sounded alright, but I wonder how a great
band like OTR doesn't get offers like these as well?  They'd be great on
that show!  Or even the "Up Close and Personal" show on Oxygen?  And
another, "Austin City Limits"?   I think it give them more of an audience.
(As well as a chance for us to tape them doing a show.  ~~ wink, wink!)
Well, it's just a thought.  Maybe Karen or Linford will be reading this a
suggest it to their label.
Just thinking out loud.....
~~Jessica

Sincerely;
Daniel J. Summers

.....and love is not a victory march;
                           it's a cold and it's a broken hallelujah.
                                                      -Leonard Cohen

....maybe love is not as gentle as my memory....
                                          -Cheryl Wheeler

I'm not saying I'm replacing "love" for some other word
            to describe the sacred tie that binds me to you.
   I'm just saying we've mistaken one for thousands of words...
                                                     -Natalie Merchant

You be the captain and I'll be noone....
                     and if I tread upon your feet just say so
                                                     -Kasey Chambers