Re: Oily Jams...

--- Dan Temmesfeld <dtemm at yahoo_com> wrote:
> i do admit, i never had the full album for either
> Firehouse or Steelheart, but i had cassingles for
> each of those groups... good ol' cassingles...

Ah, I still have my "Angel Eyes" cassette single.  I
love that song, but it had special meaning for me.  I
also bought the Firehouse full length for a friend's
birthday.  I was in love with the song "All She
Wrote."  I also was obsessed with Kix and their first
single--oh, can't remember the name now, but it had a
video that was just drenched in red--very good for
clouding your memories.

And Just as a side note, I lost my Little Ceasar
CD--can't find another one--OOP. I did manage to find
the CD Single on Ebay for "hain of Fools"  Ron Wood
has one heckuva voice--I really miss the full length
CD cause it had a ish it Would Rain" cover on it
too...

But I digress,

Mark