the return of hoopyfrood(Re: re Oils)

--- Alfred B Johnson <hoopyfrood at juno_com> wrote:
> Where the down boys go (to lurk),
>
> Fred

fred, FRED, fReD, FrEd, FRed, frED - you're still on
the list!!! whoop, woot, huzzah, hurrah, hoolah-hoop.
can you tell i'm delighted?  will you stop your
lurking?  i mean it.  stop now.  you know, your
e-mails always show up last in my inbox, i'll have
read through all the new posts and then an hour later
find a post from you nestled between the emails i've
already read and will respond to weeks from now,
little white surprises in a screen of gray.

speaking of fred, or freds as it were, one of my
favorite movies in junior high was 'drop dead fred'.
cracked me up.  i should rent it again, but i'm afraid
it will just be silly now.  fyi and tmi:  it has the
only nose-picking sequence i have ever laughed at.

oh. my. gosh. (the '.' serve as pauses for those of
you who are confused...) even as i type this my
computer is alerting me that there is another post
from our darling hoopyfrood.

hooplah,
liesel

=====
for a small girl, barbara sure has a got a big crush.
the kind that makes you want to break stuff
and blame it on a man you don't know --
--fountains of wayne