Re: 80's BIG Hair Band

--- So Briquet <Sobriqet at webtv_net> wrote:
> I thought OTR was the offspring of BIG hair band in
> the 80s
>
> NP-> Servant- Swimming In A Human Ocean

I don't know if this has been answered, but Ric and
Linford (maybe Brian too) did jam with Servant back in
the day.  Wasn't Owen Brock the common denominator
there?  I'm admittedly out of my depth when we go back
this far into their music.  I do know however that no
members of OTR ever appeared on a Servant recording
(at least not on an officially released one that is).

ever questioning my period and end parenthese
placments,
Mark