Re: New music

f.y.i.

glenn kaiser has been around for years.  he indeed is the man who fronted
rez band...the man who is a huge force behind c'stone.  for those of you
who go to c'stone...he's often seen cruising the grounds on his golf
cart...in his pony tail and a big smile.  wendy (his wife) is usually seen
doing the same (sans ponytail).  glenn is a speaker (as is wendy) at the
fest and does jazz/blues sets as well...he does a lot of work w/ darrell
mansfield and other jazz/blues artists who's names i can't remember.  i'm
no expert on rez or glenn kaiser, but he's been around for a long
time....i'd definitely consider him to be a founding force in christian
rock. ...i suppose this only helps to demonstrate my age.  : )  ...they are
also the founders of jpusa (jesus people usa) based in chicago...who
started c'stone.

anyway...that's about my limit of knowledge concerning this topic...if it
helps.

                    Gilhamilton at aol_com
                    Sent by:                    To:     over-the-rhine at actwin_com
                    owner-over-the-rhine@       cc:
                    actwin.com                  Subject:     Re: New music

                    04/23/2002 01:49 AM
                    Please respond to
                    Gilhamilton

In a message dated 4/22/02 11:53:27 PM Central Daylight Time,