Re: New music

In a message dated 4/22/02 11:53:27 PM Central Daylight Time,
kylie_wilkerson at hotmail_com writes:

<<
 What do ya'll think about Glenn Kaiser?? I listened to some of his stuff
 tonite...wow...I *really* like him!  >>

I went to look and see if there was another Glenn Kaiser outside the Rez
band/C-Stone guy and found this hilarious link about the horrors of rock and
roll.  If it wasn't so ridiculous and sad and downright scary (thought about
the guy that 'a beautiful mind' was based on while I was scanning it) because
the guy's serious it'd be even more funny.  Interestingly the address
abbreviation they made for the article is  *crock*.  I couldn't agree more.

http://www.av1611.org/crock.html

anyway, looks like it must be the same Glenn.  He has a site now
(http://www.glennkaiser.com/)and I noticed a ref to Carolina Moon.  So, what
do I think about him?  Like some of the old Rez stuff and he has a couple
straight blues discs he did with David Mansfield that I love.  He's
definitely got the voice to sing blues.
Had no idea he'd put out so many solo discs.

kevin