Re: RE: Help aka Fantasy Baseball

--- GidgetTMsMan at aol_com wrote:
> just one example of the stupidity of today's college
> youth:
> "During a time when segregation was at its best,
> this movie portrayed life from the other point of
> view, the view of the black man."

LOL, I can so relate.  I worked for my English teacher
a few years ago, and I kept copies of quite a few
papers like that one.  There was one great one on the
"Pilgrims and the Indians" that She would often pull
out and do a dramatic reading from the text--sometimes
she'd read the entire paper.  It would turn those
really bad days into great days.  We both laughed so
hard that we cried thourgh the first reading.  It
became like a ritual to us.  Those were the good old
days.

mark