Re: Help aka Fantasy Baseball

That's hillarious!  Here's a gem of a sentance written by a peer of mine
when we were working on a group paper in High School.  My dad was going
through the paper for us when only I was there and he just burst out
laughing:
"Shakespeare juxtaposes the social significance of inner truth."
that's right lady's and gents!  String together your buzz words now!

Bethany

np: ASR -- OTR opens for Patti Griffin tonight!  I'm excited!

for those still bored, check out my blog www.xanga.com/bethaniqua
--
~*~*~*~
"and the stories in my pockets are the best I've ever lived" -Sarah