RE: Meet you at Cstone? (was Re: From Rose (Acidroz at aol_com))

On Tue, 16 Apr 2002, Bob the dancing monkey wrote:

> On Tue, 16 Apr 2002, Dusty Volume wrote:

dancing bob
> > > chair shots,
> > > enziguiris, springboard 'Stratusfaction' bulldogs
> > > and stage-level
> > > hurricanranas, to scare off everyone else in the
> > > front row after the show.
> >

> Sorry.  Throwing pro wrestling terminology into a discussion on an OtR
> mailing list seemed cognitively dissonant in a marvelous way, Dusty.
> For fuller understanding...

thanks for that explanation, now i knw what it is i am supposed to have
done or was imagined to have done (:

i'mnot into physical contact like that... perse. on the soccer field, now
-heck yea, look out. other than that, i guess i'm relatively quiet. (:

is there a concert somewhere soon around me? they all seem to be where i
won't, either just before or after though, where i would have been.

i feel my conujugations are taking a much needed walk in the park.

> Enziguiri - a martial arts counter to which one catches someone's
> kick, and uses the caught leg as leverage for a roundhouse kick.

that one sounds the coolest (: how do you learn stuff like this? is it on
TV somewhere? or is it just in comic books?

> > >The thought of Rhys pulling a head-scissors on Dusty
> > > is a very, very odd
> > > image...

especially when you don't know what i look like. (:

faceless parenthetical smilies aided by text running and jumping at your
head. wierd.

> But in retrospect, that was kinda inappropriate of me.  My apologies.

why? and why apologize?

> -Drew J, who is a generally shameless wrestling fan

rhys
--
Possible probable my black hen,
She lays eggs in the relitive when,