RE: Meet you at Cstone? (was Re: From Rose (Acidroz at aol_com))

On Tue, 16 Apr 2002, Michael Cade wrote:

> >Suffice to say, there will be people there who will be for over eight
> >hours straight.  If you want good seats for this one, be prepared to be
> >there early and stay there.
>
> I know, but I HAVE to see the Altar Boys at 6:30 main stage.

Heh.  Perhaps we need to have a choreographed Listies bum rush of listies
in the back on listies in the front, complete with chair shots,
enziguiris, springboard 'Stratusfaction' bulldogs and stage-level
hurricanranas, to scare off everyone else in the front row after the show.

<blink>

The thought of Rhys pulling a head-scissors on Dusty is a very, very odd
image...

Getting the tables,
-Drew J

(though I suppose we'd have to let John Thompson or Dave C or whoever's
watching the stage in on it...Nah, that's too much trouble.  We'll just
use the mad Optics skillz of Don Smith to our advantage instead...)

O Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew, SCA  )   ^ ^
O    I also have the garlic powder. - Diablo - 10/4/98, goats.com    X  (_|_)
O            Check out rft.melm.org - Radio Free Tomorrow.           | (bunny)