RE: Meet you at Cstone? (was Re: From Rose (Acidroz at aol_com))

On Tue, 16 Apr 2002, Bob the dancing monkey wrote:

> Heh.  Perhaps we need to have a choreographed Listies bum rush of listies
> in the back on listies in the front, complete with chair shots,
> enziguiris, springboard 'Stratusfaction' bulldogs and stage-level
> hurricanranas, to scare off everyone else in the front row after the show.

Err...I meant of course to say this thoroughly silly plan should be
implemented at the end of the 77's show, not the OtR concert.

Going to go and eat lunch.  Perhaps protein will make me less rambling.

It's a nice idea, anyway.

-Drew J

O Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew, SCA  )   ^ ^
O    I also have the garlic powder. - Diablo - 10/4/98, goats.com    X  (_|_)
O            Check out rft.melm.org - Radio Free Tomorrow.           | (bunny)