RE: Meet you at Cstone? (was Re: From Rose (Acidroz at aol_com))

Title: RE: Meet you at Cstone? (was Re: From Rose (Acidroz at aol_com))

>For those playing at home:
>6pm - Riki Michele.  Former backup singer/dervish for Adam Again
>7:30pm - the choir.  Nuff said?
>9pm - the 77s.  The hardest working man in Christian music and
>his pals.
>12am - Over the Rhine.
>
>Suffice to say, there will be people there who will be for over eight
>hours straight.  If you want good seats for this one, be prepared to be
>there early and stay there.

I know, but I HAVE to see the Altar Boys at 6:30 main stage.

Kylie,  you can get a day ticket just by showing up any day.  OTR plays at midnight 7/5 and at 6:30 pm 7/6.