RE: Meet you at Cstone? (was Re: From Rose (Acidroz at aol_com))

Title: RE: Meet you at Cstone? (was Re: From Rose (Acidroz at aol_com))

>Absolutely!  I can always make time for that.  In fact
>I am going to keep a list of people who reply with
>interest and what their ideas are.

Count us in.  We won't be able to make it till about 6pm on Wednesday 7/3, unfortunately project implementation takes priority.

We will probably leave sometime Sunday morning 7/7.  We're pretty much locked into shows we want to see from about 1pm each day so anytime before that is cool.

Michael & Dawn