Re: mp3 clueless

--- katherine willis <willie_612 at yahoo_com> wrote:
  is there any kind of technical
> do-hickey
> that converts mp3 files into regular music files
> that could be
> burned onto a cd & played on a regular player?  this
> is probably a silly question.

so this is the blind leading the blind, but i'll give
this one a go:

first you need a cd burner.  if you have that there
should be a software program that came with it,
something along the lines of 'easy cd creator', from
there you should be able to take the mp3s and burn
them to a cd.  if you can't convert the mp3 files to
.wav files in this program there is a great freeware
program out there, CDex, available for download at:
www.cdex.n3.net/

with this you can convert .wav files to mp3 or vice
versa and then from there use the program that came
with the cd burner to burn the newly converted .wav
files to a cd.

all of this of course is theory as i have never been
able to successfully burn a cd.  in my defense however
i have been trying to make mix cds which i am told are
more difficult.  and actually that is what you would
be doing, so if it works, let me know :)

luck,
liesel

=====
for a small girl, barbara sure has a got a big crush.
the kind that makes you want to break stuff
and blame it on a man you don't know --
--fountains of wayne