Meet you at Cstone? (was Re: From Rose (Acidroz at aol_com))

> > Hopefully I'll be able to
> > make it to Cornerstone
> > this year to meet some of you and get caught up on
> > what's happening with
> > everyone.

Hey speaking of which...  I have never met any listees
at cstone.  Maybe it would be fun if we could make a
time where we could all meet in an area and have some
grub and chat live.  And we could wear some kind of
tag with our list names on it followed by our real
names.  We could even display them on our heads!  I
know everyone has different agendas at the fest, but
maybe we could find an easy time when there is nothing
going on, like more towards breakfast before the
seminars or something.  And if the band stays all
week, perhaps we could get them to join us!
Just a thought, but I am definitely up for it if
others are.

Kristen