From Rose (Acidroz at aol_com)

Okay everyone (I'm even following rules of
capitalization here so you'd better keep reading) our
darling Rose asked me to forward this to the list as
none of her posts are posting(?) and as you all know
mine are (regretably perhaps)...
--- Acidroz at aol_com wrote:
> **This is my forth try to send this message: Sorry
> if anyone receives this
> more than once. It never was received in my box. r**
>
> Hi Everyone.
>
> It's has been great getting to know all of you for
> the past couple of months.
> I'll be moving early Tuesday morning computerless so
> I'll be unsubscribing
> sometime Monday (today). Hopefully I'll be able to
> make it to Cornerstone
> this year to meet some of you and get caught up on
> what's happening with
> everyone.
>
> Rose

=====
for a small girl, barbara sure has a got a big crush.
the kind that makes you want to break stuff
and blame it on a man you don't know --
--fountains of wayne