Re: Meet you at Cstone? (was Re: From Rose (Acidroz at aol_com))

On Tue, 16 Apr 2002, Kristen Ulrich wrote:

> > > Hopefully I'll be able to
> > > make it to Cornerstone
> > > this year to meet some of you and get caught up on
> > > what's happening with
> > > everyone.
>
> Hey speaking of which...  I have never met any listees
> at cstone.  Maybe it would be fun if we could make a
> time where we could all meet in an area and have some
> grub and chat live.  And we could wear some kind of
> tag with our list names on it followed by our real
> names.  We could even display them on our heads!  I
> know everyone has different agendas at the fest, but
> maybe we could find an easy time when there is nothing
> going on, like more towards breakfast before the
> seminars or something.  And if the band stays all
> week, perhaps we could get them to join us!
> Just a thought, but I am definitely up for it if
> others are.
>
> Kristen

Cstone's line-up for the day of OtR at that stage...well, let's just say
that there's going to be people getting there seven hours early for good
seats.

For those playing at home:
6pm - Riki Michele.  Former backup singer/dervish for Adam Again
7:30pm - the choir.  Nuff said?
9pm - the 77s.  The hardest working man in Christian music and his pals.
12am - Over the Rhine.

Suffice to say, there will be people there who will be for over eight
hours straight.  If you want good seats for this one, be prepared to be
there early and stay there.

Does anyone remember the bum rushes at the Da, VoL, and OtR concerts at
C2k?  Insane.  But all part of the joie de Cornerstone.

-Drew J, who will indeed be C-Stoning it, spending much time in the
daytime at the Imaginarium.

O Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew, SCA  )   ^ ^
O    I also have the garlic powder. - Diablo - 10/4/98, goats.com    X  (_|_)
O            Check out rft.melm.org - Radio Free Tomorrow.           | (bunny)