Re: 2 Otr related Questions....no wait! 3!

 OncleBoo at aol_com wrote:

> > > Stone - Adam Again
> > >
> > Love this song, but the speculation that would
> > almost certainly develop here re: the state of Karin
> and Linford's marriage would make me want them to
> leave this song alone.>

To which Zayne responded:

> Have you ever heard Michael Roe's cover of Stone from
> the Cornerstone 2000 Gene Eugene Tribute?

To which I have to say:

I have. I like the original better. Though I think Mike did a very good job
on the songs that he did. His voice even sounds a bit like Gene's.
I like Mike Knott's version of All You Lucky People best on that tribute
album.

Mark