Re: 2 Otr related Questions....no wait! 3!

--- OncleBoo at aol_com wrote:

> > Stone - Adam Again
> >
> Love this song, but the speculation that would
> almost certainly develop here re: the state of Karin
and Linford's marriage would make me want them to
leave this song alone.>

There's always going to be speculation concerning the
song choices a band makes. It's pretty much the nature
of the beast so that shouldn't stop them.

Have you ever heard Michael Roe's cover of Stone from
the Cornerstone 2000 Gene Eugene Tribute?

Zayne

np: Strobe - Adam Again