Re: 2 Otr related Questions....no wait! 3!

Zayne writes:

Hold Dearly to Me - Michael Roe

Hmmm...  not a bad choice.  I might lean a little more towards "Ache Beautiful" though.  Could also see the 77's "Don't, This Way".

Stone - Adam Again

Love this song, but the speculation that would almost certainly develop here re: the state of Karin and Linford's marriage would make me want them to leave this song alone.

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  Ofra Haza - Yemenite Songs

"...there are two races of men in this world, but only these two - the 'race' of the decent man and the 'race' of the indecent man." – Viktor Frankl