RE: Help! I need an "older timer" than me who can remember...

>>You say that in jest, but is yours one of the ones
>>with the translucent inner circle (the part where no
>>data is stored just between the center hole and the
>>part where data starts to be stored)or is it one of
>>the ones that has the same opaque ink that covers the
>>whole disc so you can't see through it--HA!  bet you
>>didn't know there was a differnce, did you?

Lol.... You are correct, I did not know this.  Mine is kinda round in shape
with a round hole in the middle. If I am not mistaken it plays when I put it
in my CD player and I hit play.

>>See these are the things you can learn from a
>>completist!

I think there is a name for people like me also...but please just leave that
alone. ;)

out here wondering what kind of "TDNotY" he really has,
Barry