RE: Help! I need an "older timer" than me who can remember...

You say that in jest, but is yours one of the ones
with the translucent inner circle (the part where no
data is stored just between the center hole and the
part where data starts to be stored)or is it one of
the ones that has the same opaque ink that covers the
whole disc so you can't see through it--HA!  bet you
didn't know there was a differnce, did you?

See these are the things you can learn from a
completist!