Re: Faithfully Dangerous

the dithyrambic (1) critic:

<< Repeat after me: "I will only quote that part of the email to which I am
 responding that is relevant to my reply."

"I will only quote that part of the email to which I am
 responding that is relevant to my reply."

ok that was fun,
anyone for Simon Sez now?

kev

(speaking of obsessions, I have to keep people out of my loft because I
always get comments like "obsess much" when they see that one wall is totally
lined with 500 or so VHS movies -- categorized by genre of course) Going to
have to move the DVD's up there pretty soon....

(1) hope that's not a bad word, me just learned it while reading a book by
Dali on modern art, or rather TRYING to read it. Dali's writing makes about
as much sense   as his paintings do!  Did find a neat quote though:

 the least that one can ask of a piece of sculpture is that it should not
move.
--Dali