RE: 2 Otr related Questions....no wait! 3!

well, aren't I chatty today--it must be the
caffeine--I'm not used to it  LOL!

Does anybody know that that statue is in New York City
across the street from where OtR played for the
Morning show?  I took a great picture of Karin with
that statue in the background and I'd like to refer to
it by name--something like "Karin with Paul Revere in
the background."  I'm going to send it to the office
since we're all talking about it now.  It's really
beautiful--the cherry trees are just beginning to
bloom and all.

Anyway, It's a very GOLD statue in a grassy area
somewhere around fifth ave and ??--can't remember the
cross street.

mark