RE: 2 Otr related Questions....no wait! 3!

> What is the band's policy and/or fellow listee's experience with taking photos at an OtR show?

Last May, before the band played Atlanta, I called the office to ask the very same thing.  Stacie told me that they don't mind fans taking pictures and that they like to see the pictures that fans have taken.  She also asked me to use the flash very sparingly if at all, and she encouraged me to submit them for use on the website (though I haven't seen them on the site, presumably because the quality was quite poor).

Chris

Follow-Ups: References: