Help! I need an "older timer"...

--- Dusty Volume <dustyvolume at yahoo_com> wrote:
> hey speaking of
> which--anybody seen that video of the Junkies with K&L
> doing backup vocals and piano?

I have that video and I like it, a lot.  Margo is such a sweet
presence to watch on-stage (i've only seen film-never
live-surprise).  I do look forward to the shots of K&L though.
I'm a junkies fan as it is so the whole darn thing is great.
It's such a personal set-up too.

> I really can't hear her on the Open CD--can anyone?

Wow.  I can hear Karin all over that CD.  Beneath the Gate is
absolutely beautiful.  I Did It All For You - I love how they're
voices lap out of sync on this one.  Dark Hole Again?  Don't
tell me you can't hear Karin's sweet purr on this?  Close My
Eyes is wonderful too.  Ok, I'll stop now.

And as far as Janis goes, I love her as well.  I think she was
one of the most fragile and beautiful people that came out of
that whole music era.

michelle