Re: Help! I need an "older timer" than me who can remember...

>Dusty Volume <dustyvolume at yahoo_com> didn't axe:
>
>Cool, so that's that, but you don't mean there's a
>single to Murder out there somewhere?  The only one I
>know about is the whole compliation with the chairs on
>the front and about 16 songs... is that "low
>contrast?"

Nope, no Murder single that I know of.  Just that CD
you're talking about.  The cover is like a non-cover to
me, my brain barely recognizes an image other than grey
with "The Seahorse" printed on it in some color (yellow?)
It's been awhile since I had that CD out.

there's only one alan shira,
bruce