Re: Help! I need an "older timer" than me who can remember...

--- Bruce Lachey <b_lachey at hotmail_com> wrote:

> "The Seahorse" CD compilation had the full version
> of OtR's
> "Murder" on it and it has a low contrast cover.

Ahhh,

Somehow, I knew you would reply, Bruce-say.  Maybe I
was secretly hoping, you big stud--If I wasn't an
axer...

Cool, so that's that, but you don't mean there's a
single to Murder out there somewhere?  The only one I
know about is the whole compliation with the chairs on
the front and about 16 songs... is that "low
contrast?"

Peace out
M(ark)