Re: Help! I need an "older timer" than me who can remember...

M axed the group:

>I'm having a senior moment and can't recall.  Is the
>vinyl 45 with the Terri Templeton-esque blond on the
>cover of the sleeve a single of Last Night or The
>Seahorse?!!

The "Last Night" 7" and cassette single is the one with
the Terri-esque girl on the cover, and the Jack Henderson
other-side.

"The Seahorse" CD compilation had the full version of OtR's
"Murder" on it and it has a low contrast cover.

Bestest,
Bah-roose.