Re: 2 Otr related Questions....no wait! 3!

--- David Dean <kingmaker at earthlink_net> wrote:

> 2) What's the latest word on listees going to the San Diego
> and LA shows?  This is an initial roll call.  E-mail me off
> list if you want.

I'll be at both shows.

Oh,my.  That read so nice I think I'm gonna type it again...

I'll be at both shows.

*giggle*

> 3) What song (title/artist)
> would you like to hear OtR cover?

cause it'd be awesome... Sleeping Angel, Stevie Nicks

cause it'd be damn fun to say i was there when it happened...
Mercedes Benz, Janis Joplin