Re: 2 Otr related Questions....no wait! 3!

In a message dated 4/11/2002 1:00:49 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
kingmaker at earthlink_net writes:

> 1) What is the band's policy and/or fellow listee's experience with taking
> photos at an OtR show?

Last time I was with someone taking photos, Linford saw them later in the
evening (they were digital, with a preview) and said something along the
lines of "Cool! Documentation!"  So far as I know, they don't object to
photos.  I wouldn't, on the other hand, go snapping flashes every five
seconds either...

If you run into them while they're setting up, just go up and ask... they
don't bite, (so far as I've ever seen) and then you'll know for sure!  :)

Wondering why I'm still awake....
Anita

np: a bootleg of a not-terribly-long-ago Bill Mallonee concert.