shameless self-promotion -no otr :(

hi, kids.

i'll make this quick.

so, i work for a brand new cable network about video games called G4 Media,
launching later this month on Comcast cable (for starters).  and our website
just went live.  so, if you like games- check it out.  if you don't have
Comcast, call your cable operator and tell them they're jerks for not
signing us up yet.

www.g4tv.com

and if you're really feeling punchy, check out the forum for ICONS on our
website.  that's the show i'm working on, and i'm officially the moderator
for our forum.  i know everyone is just as excited about this as i am...

;)

thanks!

www.g4tv.com

melanie