Pedro The Lion

Pedro The Lion live is an encounter that will rock you. I've seen them twice and I plan on seeing them at least two more times in the next month. First show was a packed house at Metro Cafe in DC. David (PTL mastermind) opened with a solo cover of Radiohead's "Let Down" and then he proceeded to tear the walls down.

Don't miss them if they're coming your way. The new album, Control, has some tracks that are going to be incredible live.

Andrew