Re: Enya

Yes, I did it for peace. And ps he told me to call him if I wanted to talk
about it. So...basically he says he didnt do anything with this girl. But
he's still a jerk. Isn't it funny how different people are after you break
up?? No, I dont want him in my life except as a friend. Thanks for the
concern and advice. :) I love this list.

>On Tue, 9 Apr 2002, Kylie Wilkerson wrote:
>
> > It sure doesn't take much for me to laugh. I love you people..always
> > so entertaining. And as for me...I've been on the phone with my ex
> > boyfriend hashing out whether or not he cheated on me! (that's where i
> > been for the last hour)
> >
> > Ky
>
>think i am missing something.
>
>does it really matter any more?
>
>or maybe just for your peace of mind. but if he's out of your life, then
>he's out. and if you can't convince him, that's not important - unless you
>are thinkin gabout allowing him back into yourlife.
>
>i think he sounds like a creep
>
>not very tolerant of liars.
>
>rhys
>
>--
>No electrons were harmed in the writing of this email.

Undeniably...Kylie