Re: ps

> Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 19:15:19 -0400
> From: "Anna Belle Patterson" <kentuckiannna at yahoo_com>
> Subject: ps
>
> anyone else going to Lexington this Friday??

My wife and I will be at the Lexington show.

On another note, I am primarily a lurker hear on this list, but I had a
question.  Does anyone know where I can get my hands on n OtR live show
recording or two.  I don't have anything to trade unfortunately.  If
anyone can help me out I appreciate it.

Thanks

stivmc at iglou_com

Stiv McFadden    AIM:StivMc  stivmc at iglou_com
Decipher, Inc. Product Volunteer; Rider of Rohan
Vice-President of Lexington Gaming Association (LGA)
http://go.to/dgok                   {Decipher Gamers of Kentucky}
http://www.io.com/LGA/                       {LGA}