Re: a Canadian, non-psycho, brunette Tori Amos

does anyone know if Chantal Kreviazuk is working
>on a new album?  working on 3 years since her
>last grand album...Dan

About I year ago I heard rumours she was working on a new album, but as for
when it would be released or even if they were fact is anybody's guess.
::sigh::
it's been a long time.
*hugs*
tasha

'If I try to pray, it's like a game of red rover. I take a real good run at
it, but I can't break through. Don't matter anyway. I'm so red-handed. The
game is over. I'll just tell the truth.
I know a Love that will not let me go. '
::over the rhine::