Re: Tell me its real, tell me its really real

>>Wow. Most of us are so spoiled, we've seen OtR so many times live, that
>>it's really weird and neat to encounter someone seeing them live for the
>>first time. That's so cool! I'm all grin-ny and stoked now.
Congrats!

How many times has everyone seen OtR Live?? Just curious...(spoiled
>brats!)...just joking. ;)
ky

Not once - yet!! I am *so* determind to get to Greenbelt in August.  (Or any
other gig OtR play in Britain with a train or bus station that isn't 300
miles away..) Even if I do have to find a tent and three friends,pay for
showers and win the lottery to get the money to go.
I am going to see OtR    l i v e .
somwhere.somehow.
you lucky,lucky people keep turning me green - do you know that?

*still plotting frantically*
tash
np: 'TWHF