re: live lunch

Hey y'all...

I just got the following from former listie Melanie:

> okay, so i'm listening to otr on the live lunch, getting a sketchy sort of
> streaming audio, and i want to have a recording of it...  if someone on the
> list tapes this, would you let me know?  i really want a copy.  maybe i
> should rejoin and find out myself.  hmm.  i don't know.  thought i'd ask
> you.  :)

So there you go.  Is anyone making a recording of the live lunch?

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  Bill Mallonee and Vigilantes of Love - Audible Sigh

"...there are two races of men in this world, but only these two - the 'race' of the decent man and the 'race' of the indecent man." – Viktor Frankl