Re: OtR at Cornerstone

yes, i know that this is an old message, but i still want to reply to it:

i'm sure that over the rhine does an EXCELLENT job closing cornerstone,
but this year - ghoti hook is doing that.

even tho i'm not going, i'd be really upset if ghoti hook wasn't playing
the last show. in my opinion, they are one of the most important
christian bands of the past decade.

i dont know how familiar the list is with ghoti hook, or if they care
about them at all, but i really wanted to say something because i've
loved ghoti hook for so long and will miss them a lot.

kate, is really sad that she wont be at cornerstone to see ghoti hook's
last show ever.