Re: Otr lyric...

--- The Mattrix <soberman_69 at hotmail_com> wrote:

> Forgot to mention, --snipped explication...

I'm glad you can get all that from the song.  I just
think it's great little rockin' tune. I would be
interested in a paralell with Kerouac's life and what
you have given here.  I was accustomed to thinking
that the beat poet lifestyle of that time ran counter
to the christian dogma, but hey, what do I know?

Rock on sober neo!

ps--I'll be checking out of the cyber life for a few
days and be offline til mid next week, but please feel
free to discuss any thing that comes to mind in my
absence!!

see ya