Re: I missed you guys

I've been well.  At the moment I'm still living in Kent, although I did
finally graduate.  I'll be here through the end of summer, and then
September will find me either in Ireland or Philadelphia.  (is that still
your neck of the woods?)
So Que pasa guys?
jen
On Thu, 4 Apr 2002 17:54:53 EST Ysobelle at aol_com writes:
> On 4/4/02 5:53 PM, quoth the effervescent j-cochran at juno_com at
> j-cochran at juno_com:
>
> >Hello peoples,
> >I'm back, does anybody out there still remember me?
> >Jen
> >

> JEN!!!!
>
> How have you been? Where are you? Of course we missed you! (And all
> the
> people who signed on since you left join in a collective "Huh?")
>

> Hugs!!!

Last night I dreamed I cut off all my hair
Discarded all my beauty in despair
Declared myself a concubine
Filled the bathtub full of wineBathed and drank the night away.